Businesses are becoming more and more competitive, creating a need for more creative forms of advertising. Teardrop banners actually started with a man who believed that if he stared at a fishing rod long enough he would come up with an amazing idea. He bent the fishing rod and applied fabric under tension and created the first ever teardrop banner. This caught the eyes of passers-by and thus created a new method of advertising.
As more and more companies are opening up on such a regular basis, the demand for advertising is increasing at a rapid and almost endless speed. Teardrop banners and flags are a great way of creating brand awareness as they are versatile marketing tools that goes far beyond posters or flyers. They are mostly used at sporting events, roadsides, festivals, fairs and pretty much all the different kind of events that come to mind. They are also wind resistant which makes them particularly convenient to use for outdoor events; their shape and design means they can twirl and turn into the wind without blowing over.
Besides being so great to use for the outdoors, they are also very handy for indoor events. They can even be used as a permanent banner for retail stores to advertise their services offered or for brand awareness.
Benefits of using our Teardrop Banners:
- They are very quick to set up
- They are portable and easy to carry around wherever you go
- They have an eye-catching design and print
- Most of the branding area is high up where it is most visible – reaching out above cars, hedges and anything else in the way of by passers
- The fabric is tight, meaning less flapping and more stability in the wind
- It can be printed single or double sided to suit your needs
- They are wind resistant